Sunday 9 March 2014

LUSH - Secret Garden




'Bathe in an oasis of floral fragrance... Once placed in the bath, you'll be treated to a beautiful bouquet, with rose petals, marigold, blue mallow flowers and yellow rose buds.'


I purchased this bathbomb on my last trip to LUSH it was one that Daisie had chose, I couldn't wait to get my hands on it when I looked online at the new mothers day range.
My first initial thought when I placed the bathbomb into my bath was urrgghh, it turned my water a horrible dirty brown/greeny colour and left my bath looking like a giant dirty puddle and it wasn't a bath I couldn't wait to get into unlike other bath bombs I've purchased,
the longer the bathbomb was in the water it turned the water to a more pleasant green, my camera really didn't pick up it's colour all that well each picture I got it still looked a horrible dirty puddle kind of colour
but being a green lover the colour of green it went in the end was really nice.

I'm not one to read what each bath bomb/ballistic does I just tend to go for what looks good and smells gorgeous, so picking up the bath bomb and seeing the yellow centre with flower petals in was a really nice surprise. I couldn't really smell much when using this bath bomb usually it's all you can smell for days after use but this one didn't have much of a noticeable scent to me.

Over all I'm in two minds if I'd ever purchase this bath bomb again


Have your tried lush's secret garden? what did you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment