Thursday 3 April 2014

The girls easter baskets


The baskets I ordered for the girls easter baskets finally arrived this morning
so I could finally pack them up and as always I realized I really haven't got a lot to put in them :/
Aswell as these baskets they will have an egg each and an easter egg hunt to take part in.
I think I may get them a DVD each to add to their baskets too, so far they have 

- bunny ears 
- piggy bank
- chocolate coins
- bag of chocolate eggs
- paint your own egg kit
- decorate your own chocolate egg
- make & paint your own little mirror

I would get them a teddy each but I'm forever falling over teddies ATM and it drives me crazy putting them a way every other day.

They also have a bag of stuff to share
- book
- bunny marshmallows
- bag of haribo Easter gummy sweets
- egg box of egg bathbombs

 


Easter egg hunt


I've said all year I'm not going to get to much chocolate in because every year we end up with LOADS of Easter chocolate that never gets eaten or hangs around for ages until someone scoffs it or I throw it out.
But every time I pop to the shops I see such cute packaged chocolate!
I was only getting the coins, eggs and bunny's for the hunt but then I popped to Tesco and poundland and came across the cute carrots,chicks and little rabbit teddy foil packaged eggs & bunny shapes

8 comments:

  1. Awww such cute stuff! I love the egg box bath bombs!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I've spotted loads of more stuff I want to add, I thought they were soo good! my girls are serious LUSH fans and have requested fluffy egg will see how these match up x

      Delete
  2. I like the basket idea! Never thought if that. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was originally doing bags as I didn't think I'd have a use for the baskets after then it hit me of course I'll use them after I'm basket obsessed lol x

      Delete
  3. What a gorgeous blog! How have I not found this blog earlier lol it's fab! Such a lovely post, you have some lucky little ladies :) xx

    Emma
    Handbags To Change Bags - Mummy & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you so much :) You have no idea how much it means to have you say that x

      Delete
  4. I love your Easter baskets, I'm sure they will love them x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I couldn't help myself and added a few little extra bits, I can't wait to give them to the girls x

      Delete