Friday 11 April 2014

This or That - Tag



I spotted this tag over on laurecca while browsing bloglovin earlier on today and just had to take part.


Make-up
1. Blush or Bronzer Blush! I'm far to pale to use bronzer
2. Lip gloss or lip sticklipstick! I can't stand the fact everything sticks to lip gloss
3. Eyeliner or mascara I love both but I wear mascara every time I wear make-up so I guess mascara
4. Foundation or concealer- I barely use concealer lately so Foundation it is
5. Natural or Coloured eyeshadowNatural I'm not a eyeshadow wearer
6. Pressed or loose eyeshadow Pressed
7. Brush or Sponge - Brush! a sponge just feels/seems like its absorbing and taking the foundation off rather then blending it in.
  Nails
1.Opi or China Glaze- I guess OPI, I only own OPI crackles but when it comes to this brand it depends on the colours in the nail shop.
2. Long or ShortIf natural its short all the way, long actually makes me gag/feel sick but acrylic both
3. Acrylic or natural Acrylic
4. Bright or dark-All depends on my mood/the weather
Body
1. Perfume or body splash - perfume
2. Lotion or Body Butter-I use either, I'm currently using a butter
3. Body wash or soap- body wash
4. Lush or Other -Lush all the way, I'll happily give other brands a go tho 

Fashion
1. Jeans or Sweat Pants - Jeans but if I could pull of sweat pants it's likely I'd wear those pretty often
2.Long sleeves or short sleeve? - depends on the weather for me and my mood
3. Dress or Skirt? - dress although I want to start wearing skirts more often but the way my hips stick out make me feel frumpy
4. Scarves or Hat - scarves, I own loads barely wear them but I own one fashion hat the rest of my hat are wooly bobble hats
5. Studs or dangling earrings - a bit of both again it depends on my mood or my outfit
6. Necklace or bracelet- necklaces! I have bracelets but end up taking them off because they irritate me
7. Heels or flats -Flats,flats, flats!!! If I could pull of heels I soo would but I don't feel comfortable wearing heels unless its a night out or out for dinner
8. Cowboy boots or riding boots - riding boots
9. Jackets or hoodies  - Jackets
10. Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe- I've never  heard of Charlotte Russe so Forever 21 it is

Hair
1. Curly or Straight - straight I can't curl my hair for love nor money
2.  Bun or Ponytail I love a doughnut bun or a effortless messy bun (I can never get my messy buns to look effortless stylish tho) 
3. Bobby pin or butterfly clips - bobby pin
4. Hairspray or gel - I don't use either but hairspray if and when I do
5. Long or short- Long only because when it's short all I want is long hair
6. Dark or light- I love either or I'm leaning towards dark's lately only because my roots are dark and it gives me more time to touch up my roots as they aren't so obvious
7. Side swept bangs or fully bangs -I love a full fringe but mine refuses to behave itself and stay full
8. Up or down - For convenience I chuck mine up a lot but I love my hair down but half way through the day I always end up putting it up

Random
1. Rain or shine- shine but I do love a snuggle on the sofa with the rain hitting the windows
2. Summer or winter- summer
3. Fall or spring- I love both, fall for the colours changes in the leaves etc but i adore spring to see all the beautiful coloured flowers open up
4. Chocolate or Vanilla- Vanilla for scent and taste, I hate everything chocolate flavoured other than chocolate itself



I tag anyone who wants to take part!  If you've already done it, leave a link in the comment I'd love to read your answers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment