Tuesday 15 April 2014

The furry friend tag



I was tagged by the lovely Heather over at prettylittleteacupp


What is your pets name?
Bear

What kind of pet are they and what breed?
Dog & she's a chiuhauha

How long have you had your pet?
Just under a year as she's only 1 herself

How did you get your pet?
I went to go and have a peek at my auntys new pups her one had, I fell in love and just had to have her (If I could have afforded them all I would have had them all)

How old are they?
She turned 1 in February

What are some quirky things about your pets personality?
The way she will hide her treats but never eat them, I'm forever finding stashes of everything she's collected! She's a serial humper the minute I straighten my legs out she thinks it's an invite to come and ride my leg/feet :/ Oh and if she comes across a screw she will bark at it and run around it for ages

What does your relationship with your pet mean to you?
 :| she's my very own little teddy that holds all of my secrets :)
 
 What are some of your favourtie past times with your pet?
Cuddles and watching her go crazy over a tiny bit of metal 
 

What are nicknames that you call your pet?
Muttly 

Favourtie toy?
Bear tends to claim anything fluffy if the dogs leave a teddy anywhere she will run away with it, I'm forever having to chase my knickers off her too -__-


I tag Sarah over at curvestheword
and anyone who would like to take part :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment